Hi everyone, happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a nice weekend. Today friends were going to talk about One of my absolute favorite topics (college dorm rooms, and even though I don’t have a kid in college yet I have friends and family members who are going to college or who are already in college and still the question remains, how should I decorate my dorm room or my kids dorm room? Last week I was able to do a post on 10 Beautiful Girls Dorm Rooms Roundups a spin off from Stylish dorm rooms for girls and I thought I couldn't leave the boys out, so what better way to play fair! Yep that’s right do a post on Cool Dorm Rooms for Boys, so in an effort to be fair I searched for the coolest inspiring dorm rooms for boys to get you inspired to decorate for your or moms your sons dorm rooms so without further ado check out these cool dorm room for boys.























































 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top